‘Win a dream wedding kit’ competition, beginning Monday 25th June 2018
1. The Competition hosted by Corsage Creations is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
3. Eligibility: This Competition is open only to those who enter by one of the following three methods: a) Liking and Commenting on the relevant Competition Facebook post, b) Commenting on the relevant Competition Instagram post, c) Retweeting the relevant Competition Twitter post. The Competition is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom and Ireland and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Corsage Creations, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Corsage Creations as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
5. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday 25th June 2018 and ending Monday 2nd July 2018. All entries must be received by 12pm on Monday 2nd July 2018.
6. How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by submitting an entry using one of the three following methods; a) Liking and Commenting on the relevant Competition Facebook post, b) Commenting on the relevant Competition Instagram post, c) Retweeting the relevant Competition Twitter post. The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements as specified to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Corsage Creations.
7. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive brooch bouquet of the Winner’s choice from the six items in our ‘Fancy’ range (Fancy Brooch Bouquet Elegant – Silver; Fancy Brooch Bouquet Eternity – Silver and Cream; Fancy Brooch Bouquet Everlasting – Purple; Fancy Brooch Bouquet Fascination – Silver; Fancy Brooch Bouquet Glamour – Silver; Fancy Brooch Bouquet Lovely – Silver), as well as a selection their choice of Corsage Creations products worth a maximum of £50. Product choice is subject to availability and confirmation following discussion with the Winner upon contacting them to inform them of their win. Corsage Creations will aim to fulfil the Winner’s full request but reserve the right to offer alternatives or substitutions if unable to provide all requested items within the set price bracket. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The final specifics of the prize shall be determined by Corsage Creations. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Corsage Creations’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Corsage Creations to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw from a list of all entrants compiled from all three entry methods, drawn under the supervision of Corsage Creations. Winner will be notified by within five 5 days following selection of Winner. The winner will be selected at random from the collective list of entrants from all three social media channels. Depending on the method of entry, the winner will be informed the following way: a) If on Facebook, Corsage Creations will reply to their comment (on the relevant Competition post) requesting an email address or telephone number to organise delivery of the prize; b) If on Instagram or Twitter, Corsage Creations will send them a direct message requesting an email address or telephone number to organise delivery of the prize.
10. Corsage Creations shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize or reply to the notification within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all national laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by Winner (at Corsage Creations’ sole discretion) will result in Winner’s disqualification as Winner of the Competition, and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated.
11. Terms & Conditions: Corsage Creations reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Corsage Creations’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Corsage Creations may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Corsage Creations. Corsage Creations reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Corsage Creations has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Corsage Creations and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: this competition is governed by the laws of England. As a condition of participating in this Competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in England having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable legal fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is:
Douthwaite & Co. Ltd,
Birch Park, Street 7,
Thorp Arch Trading Estate,
16. Data protection: the only data collected by Corsage Creations during the course of the Competition will be the names of the social media pages of those who enter, collected solely for the purpose of gathering all entrants together to select a Winner at random. Once the Winner has been selected and confirmed, all data will be destroyed. The Winner must then provide Corsage Creations with an email address or telephone number and postal address for the prize to be delivered to. Once the Winner has received the prize, Corsage Creations will not store any of this data.