Each girl’s prom is a special day to them. I’ll even bet you can still remember the details of your own. Watching a TV show recently about a certain man made out of steel, he came across his boutonniere from the Prom and let the person he went with use it in their wedding bouquet as their “something borrowed”. Making it special can also be a chance for add on sales, like balloons and roses for the date or mother of the date. Also, by making it special and embracing the emotional aspect of Prom, you create followers of your business. Teaching customers that their events are just as important to you as they are to them creates a unique bond that the customer will seek out. Here are some unique ways of how to finish and deliver all the hard work you have already done to gain this customer for your business.
Make it special:
- Add a rose to all corsage orders as a bonus to the boy for the mum.
- Include a thank you card from your shop with the order.
- Send “Thank you and visit us again” incentive postcards after the Prom.
- Ask the girl to come in to “Try it on”
- Create a photo area in the store to have the couples get their picture taken. This will show how special the event is and let you get pictures of your work.
- Use stickers on corsage boxes with “Prom 2010, Your Shop Name”. This will make the box become a keepsake for them.
These are just a few simple ways to keep your customers coming back and happy, and of course, supporting your business. Remember, more ideas on this topic, as well as other marketing ideas, can be found at www.corsagecreations.co.uk