1. Floral headwear is one of the biggest trends to hit the wedding scene this century. Offer your bride and groom ultimate choice by displaying a huge range of headbands and accessories. Choose from festival style daisies, chic rose bands, diamante luxury, Gatsby lace, sparkling gold, silver and more. Or attach natural blooms — oversized or dainty — to a comb or Kyra Headband for ease and flexibility.
2. The best thing (we reckon!) about modern bridal bouquets is that they can be personalised within an inch of your life. Great grandma’s antique brooch, mum’s earring, dad’s cufflinks, your engagement ring and the kids’ photo in a locket can all be included within your bride’s brooch bouquet. And with an armature as your base they’re all easy peasy to add, be it a bouquet of fresh blooms or all brooch and bling. Think of an armature as your blank canvas, now available in two new styles; tear drop and small posy for bridesmaids.
3. So your bride isn’t a fan of bling? Maybe lace would suit. We love these lace ribbons – fab for accessorizing vintage bouquets and arrangements and available in a range of sizes and shades. Try leaving them long and letting them trail to suit the current ribbon trend. If a lace wedding is on the cards make sure you suggest a Lace Frill, a subtle way to add a collar to the most stylish of bouquets. We offer lace pull bows, lace corsage bracelets plus miniature lace wedding dresses to add those all-important details to every aspect of the big day.
4. If your client has never thought about a brooch bouquet why not show off these ready-made Fancy designs. Each piece can be customised or walk down the aisle as-is. Perfect for those who are time-poor and now available in new colours and styles. Or if full-frontal bling isn’t their thing but they still want sparkle these new Superior and Magical alternatives are the perfect compromise. Find out how with this video.
5. The next best thing about brooch bouquets is that they’re so much fun to make and will expand your skill-base at the same time. In our experience florists are an inquisitive bunch and always keen to learn. So if you like the idea of getting your fingers in a twist on your first attempt you’ll love trying your hand at this whole new kind of design. Plus our special kits are cheaper than ever.
6. Boost profitability, increase your mark-up and make life easier by exploring a world of accessories you didn’t even know existed. Like Embrace Wraps – slide them around vases or packaging to add major sparkle and hide any unsightly mechanics… in a split second! For real bling, elastic chair backs will save you bundles of time, and why not try making pew ends using these Design Cones and flower girl accessories in Alice Bags; all tools designed with florists in mind so you’d be silly not to try.
Article created in collaboration with our friends at Purple Spotted Media.